The cottages are open between May 15th and October 21st (2012 season).
Call (802)247-6644 or email us email@example.com
- We accept reservations up to a year in advance.
- Valid credit card is required to make a reservation. 50% deposit is required for reservations for October 5/6/7.
- Discounts for weekly rentals.
- There is a $15 for each additional person in the cottage.
- Some time periods have a two-night stay requirement including, but not limited to summer weekends, foliage weekends and holiday/event time periods.
- Cancellations require a 14 day advance notice, holiday periods that goes up to 30 days. There are no refunds for last minute cancellations and early checkouts unless the cottage can be rebooked for the entire stay.
- No show, late cancellation - a charge for one night is applied.
- Check - in time - between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. unless prearranged. Check out time - before 11 a.m.
- The cottages and are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside.
- Some cottages accept pets. You MUST request permission to bring pets in advance and there is a $10 per day, per pet charge ($50 per week). There must be no evidence of a pet after you leave - including policing after your pet outside. Please see our Pet Friendly page for further details
Call us at (802) 247-6644 (802) 247-6644 or (386) 336-5104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart of Vermont Lodging Assocation